To install the Malwarebytes Management Console Management Server and Malwarebytes Management Console:
- Download the installation file from your Cleverbridge Confirmation email and copy it to the server you wish to use as your Management Server
- Right-click the installation file and click Run as Administrator
- SQL Server 2008 R2 Express and IIS 7.5 are required for installation and will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to continue installation
- Note: If your server has under 2GB of RAM you will receive a warning prompt; Click OK
- Note: Using the Fully Qualified Domain Name of your server as the Server Address is advised
Once you have successfully installed and launched the Malwarebytes Management Console, you may log in using the default username and password.
If you have additional questions or need assistance with this particular scenario, please contact business support at http://www.malwarebytes.org/support/business/contact/