To upgrade your Malwarebytes Management Console (MBMC):
1. Prior to upgrading MBMC, it is recommended that you back up your database by following these instructions.
2. Log on to the server using the account that originally installed the program, or as the local administrator
3. Download the latest version of the MBMC installer using the link from your Cleverbridge Confirmation E-mail.
4. Do not uninstall the existing version of MBMC. The upgrade will retain all of your current settings.
5. Run the installation file as an administrator
6. The installation will appear as if it is a new install - This is intended
7. Log in to the Management Console and verify all settings are correct
8. Re-install your client software to upgrade to the latest client version
You will not need to uninstall your current clients, instead you can perform another push install on top of the existing software. If you have additional questions or need assistance with this particular scenario, please contact business support at http://www.malwarebytes.org/support/business/contact/